MQ Channel Monitor Overview
The MQ Channel Monitor v1.1.0 (MQCM) application is a software package that is designed to gather and to display the status of MQ channels of the queue manager. MQCM displays 16 columns of channel status information. The display is automatically refreshed every 60 seconds (default value). The user can alter this refresh rate. By default, all of the channels of the queue manager that currently have a status will be displayed. The user can define filters so that only particular channels will have their status displayed.
- MQCM can connect to a queue manager in 3 possible ways:
- Locally in binding mode
- Remotely using a Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT)
- Remotely using a MQ XML file
- MQCM supports both forms of MQ security:
- SSL for connecting to remote queue managers
- 3rd party security exit for connecting to remote queue managers
MQ Channel Monitor is licensed under Apache License 2. It is free to use but support is not included. A support license may be purchased.
Enterprise Support Subscription for MQ Channel Monitor
The Yearly Enterprise Support Subscription License for MQ Channel Monitor sells for $999.00 USD per year. The company is provided with support for an unlimited number end-users and/or applications using MQ Channel Monitor at an unlimited number of locations.
|MQ Channel Monitor||$999.00||Buy Now|
- Each support subscription license provides for:
- Product support and updates
- Email/ Help Desk support