MQ Standard Security Exit Overview
The MQ Standard Security Exit v2.0.1 is a solution that allows a company to control and restrict who is accessing a WebSphere MQ resource. The security exit will operate with WebSphere MQ v6.0, v7.0, v7.1 or v7.5 in Windows, IBM i (OS/400), Unix and Linux environments. It works with Server Connection, Receiver, Requestor and Cluster-Receiver channels of WebSphere MQ queue manager.
The MQ Standard Security Exit solution is comprised of a server-side security exit.
Server-Side Security Exit Summary
- The server-side security exit is available in 2 forms:
- Windows DLL
- Non-GUI shared library for AIX, HP-UX, IBM i (OS/400), Linux and Solaris
- The server-side security exit major features are:
- Allow or restrict the incoming UserID against a regular expression pattern
- Allows or restricts the incoming UserID against a Group
- Support for Proxy UserIDs
- Allow or restrict the incoming IP address against a regular expression pattern
- Allow or restrict the incoming hostname against a regular expression pattern
- Allow or restrict the incoming SSL DN against a regular expression pattern
- Limit the number of incoming channel connections on a SVRCONN channel.
- Allow or restrict the use of 'mqm', 'MUSER_MQADMIN' or 'mqm' UserIDs
- Includes a CHAD exit used to secure cluster channels
- Provides monitoring tool tie-in by using custom MQ event messages
- Provides logging capability for all connecting client applications regardless if they were successful or not.
- The server-side security exits are provided in the format of a native DLL / shared library and are currently available for AIX, HP-UX, IBM i (OS/400), Linux Solaris and Windows. The pricing of Capitalware's MQ Standard Security Exit solution is on a 'per queue manager' basis.
|Operating System||WMQ v6.0, v7.0, v7.1 & v7.5|
|AIX v5.3, v6.1 & v7.1||64-bit|
|HP-UX IA64 v11.23 or higher||64-bit|
|HP-UX RISC v11.00 & v11.11||64-bit|
|IBM i 5.4 & 6.1 & 7.1, i5/OS V5R3 & OS/400||64-bit|
|Linux on POWER||64-bit|
|Linux on zSeries||64-bit|
|Solaris SPARC v8, v9, v10 & v11||64-bit|
|Solaris x86_64 v10 & v11||64-bit|
|Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, XP Pro & 7||32-bit|
|Product||Price (USD) *||Ordering|
|MQ Standard Security Exit (per license**)||$249.00|
|Yearly maintenance and support fee||15%|
* Volume discounts available for as low as $149.00 USD per license plus 15% yearly maintenance and support fee.
** MQ Standard Security Exit is licensed on a per queue manager basis.
- Each licensed user will receive:
- Full version of MQ Standard Security Exit
- Free updates / upgrades to any version 2.x release.
- Free email/ Help Desk support
|Enterprise License for MQ Standard Security Exit:|
|Enterprise License for MQ Standard Security Exit sells for $45,000 USD plus 15% yearly maintenance and support fee. An enterprise license will allow a company to have unlimited number of queue managers use MQ Standard Security Exit at an unlimited number of locations.|