Capitalware Inc. would like to announce the official release of MQ Visual Browse v2.1.0. This is a FREE upgrade for ALL licensed users of MQ Visual Browse V2. MQ Visual Browse allows users to view messages in a queue of a IBM MQ queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program.
For more information about MQ Visual Browse go to:
- Changes for MQ Visual Browse v2.1.0:
- Added support for 18 new languages
- Added Send and Receive Exits on the Exits panel of the Queue Manager Access Profile window
- Added colored topic messages on main window when a topic was opened using a wildcard
- Added the ‘Reset View’ feature (under the View menu item) to reset the framework to its default values
- Added back the ‘Get All Data’ button on the Message Edit window. To enable this feature, the ‘Automatically retrieve entire message’ checkbox on the ‘MQ Queue’ panel of the Preferences window must be de-selected.
- Added more checks/verifications around the registration, so that users input the correct information
- Fixed a variety of bugs related to the framework
- Fixed several bugs related to internal message handling
- Updated docs (English only)