Capitalware Inc. would like to announce the official release of MQ Standard Security Exit v2.3.0. This is a FREE upgrade for ALL licensed users of MQ Standard Security Exit. MQ Standard Security Exit is a solution that allows a MQAdmin to control and restrict who is accessing an IBM MQ resource.
For more information about MQ Standard Security Exit go to:
- Changes for MQ Standard Security Exit v2.3.0:
- Added support for log disconnect message (new keyword: LogDiscMessage)
- Added support for single or double quotes for log message (new keyword: LogMessageQuote)
- Enhanced logging – the LogFile keyword now supports the following tokens: %QM%, %CHL%, %UID%, %PID% & %TID%
- Fixed an issue with ECC shared memory
- Fixed an issue with MCC shared memory