Capitalware Inc. would like to announce the official release of MQ Message Encryption v3.3.0. This is a FREE upgrade for ALL licensed users of MQ Message Encryption. MQME provides encryption for MQ message data while it resides in a queue and in the MQ logs (i.e. all data at rest).
For more information about MQME, please go to:
- Changes for MQ Message Encryption v3.3.0:
- Added the ability to exclude applications – new keywords: UseExcludeApplications & ExcludeApplications
- Added the ability to exclude UserIDs – new keywords: UseExcludeUserIDs & ExcludeUserIDs
- Enhanced logging – the LogFile keyword now supports the following tokens: %QM%, %UID%, %PID% & %TID%
- Added code to clear hostname field before use
- Fixed memory allocation when MQOPEN has a non-zero reason code